Meeting held on 5 May 2014
Anna Tyler (Chair), Meg Lockhart, Mary Lynch, David McCrone, Jillian Preston
Apologies: Sally Anderson
Steven Peters, Senior Park Ranger, WCC, attended the meeting, to establish a relationship with the WMC as a major track user. It was agreed that the WMC would provide feedback on track issues such as maintenance, and input into any consultations that are held.
- 118 members had paid 2014 membership subscriptions as at 4 April
- Update provided on Marathon event. Entry numbers close to numbers at the same time last year. Event banners had been put up along the waterfront. Key dates: First aid training on 8 June; race pack stuffing on 15 June; race registration on 20/21 June.
Actions taken/tasks carried out
- A revision of the constitution drafted by David
- Current draft of the WMC business plan tabled by Meg.
Decisions taken/agreed action
- Committee members to provide feedback on draft review of constitution
- Committee members to provide comments on business plan
- WMC members to be asked to volunteer to help with the Marathon event