2017 July

WELLINGTON MARATHON CLINIC
Minutes of Management Committee meeting

Wellington Central Library, 5.30 pm, 17 July 2017

Present
Mike Candy (Chair), Judith Dennis, David McCrone, Wim van Dijk, Tony Oakshatt, Lynda Young.
Apologies: no apologies

Correspondence
no correspondence to record

Minutes of last meeting
Moved: To accept the minutes of the 19 June meeting as a true and accurate record. Tony/Lynda, carried.

Actions from June minutes not elsewhere on the agenda

  • Transient Track sealing is in good shape; the signage for Transient and Clinical tracks has been designed but neither are in place; Wim will keep monitoring both tracks.
  • BNZ signatories changes are complex, Mike to get onto it.
  • Mike will talk to the Shoe Clinic about T shirts.
  • Mike will present the ASB emergency procedures to the group on a Sunday.

Finance and membership

  • Financial report and bank statements (17 June to 14 July) had been circulated, thanks David.

Moved: That the payments (17 June to 14 July) are approved and the bank balances verified, subject to the movie night income ($500) being confirmed by email. Lynda/Judith, carried.

  • Pro rata subs for the remainder of the year confirmed; David will keep Meghan up to date on this.
  • David will seek some accounting help with the preparation of the year end accounts.

Admin, website

  • Wim will edit this month’s newsletter; Judith has material for it; Mike will get Wellington June 2017 Marathon results for it.

Calendar

  • The fun programme (and its publicity) on 13 August (rain day 20 August) will be refined by Wim, Judith and Lynda.
  • Movie night 15 July, Time Cinema, was a good evening, 32 attended.
  • 30 July bus trip to Wainuiomata/Days Bay, no ASB booking that day; Mike will let Meghan know.
  • Judith will arrange a pack leaders drinks get together, during August or September, at the Realm Hataitai.
  • Everyone should canvas support among packs for a WMC dinner.

Clinic membership, Profile & marketing, Social media, Business plan

  • Survey had a very good response rate, 67 current members and 25 past members. Wim will publish all the reports in the newsletter.
  • Requests for phone call contact will be followed up by Lynda, Judith, Mike, Wim and Tony in the coming weeks, report to next meeting.
  • Publicity for WMC will be on the August agenda.
  • Waiting to hear from Sean re the Shift programme.

General business

  • Noted that David will be away during September and October.

The meeting closed at 7pm, thanks to everyone for participating.
Next meeting: 21 August


Comments are closed.

Recent Related Posts