April 2019

Minutes of Management Committee meeting
Held at the ASB Stadium, Kilbirnie
7.00 pm, 15 April 2019

Present
Judith Dennis, Lynda Young (minutes), Nazir Awan, Persephone Georgiakakis.
Apologies Mike Candy.

Correspondence
None

Minutes
Moved: To accept the minutes of the 18 March meeting as a true and accurate record. Judith/Persephone, carried.

Matters from the March meeting not elsewhere on the agenda

Trophies are engraved, in cupboard, it was decided to present them on 12 May, Lynda will ask Meghan to contact the recipients.
Lynda will look into the Dropbox filing.

Finance

  • The financial reports were reviewed and discussed, thanks Judith.

Moved: That the 13 April 2019 bank balances are verified. Lynda/Judith, carried. 

  • Judith will update the financial reports 19 Feb to 16 March and 17 March to 13 April for the May meeting.
  • Mike will check who has online access to the bank accounts and try to get Judith’s access completed ASAP. 
  • 65 subs (plus life members) have been paid to date; Judith will ask Meghan for the non-payers and to send them a reminder.

Calendar; events

  • Nazir will adapt Wim’s generic check list for bus trips.
  • Persephone has the WMC members’ event in Rotorua underway.
  • Persephone will email Stan with corrections to the calendar.
  • Lynda will ask Wim to invite the Hutt Valley Runners to join us at Belmont Regional Park on 18 August.

Special events sub-Committee

  • Dinner with a speaker arranged for 10 August at The Pines.
  • A ‘Band together’ type of fun event is planned for 12 May.
  • A movie night with external caterers is being discussed with Gordy.
  • Andy McNeill memorial event will be held on 20 October.
  • Next meeting is on 27 May

Admin, website

  • Judith will ask Stan to do the April newsletter, with our thanks.
  • Revised Committee and Secretary JDs are in Dropbox, discussion deferred.
  • IT update requested, Lynda will ask Wim if he can report to the May meeting on who is doing what, including the protocols for sending emails to members.
  • Lynda will ask Stan if past members are getting the newsletters.

General

  • Nazir will look into a process for discussion on any name change.
  • Judith will be away for most of May; Nazir will be away from mid-July to the end of September; Lynda will be away September and October.

The meeting closed at 8.30 pm, with thanks for participation.

Next meeting: Monday 20 May, 7 pm, ASB. (Apologies from Judith)


Comments are closed.

Recent Related Posts