Minutes for Management Committee meeting
Held at the ASB Stadium, Kilbirnie, 7.00 pm, 13 January 2020
Wim (scribe), Judith, Liz, Persephone, Sean, Gordy, Mikey, Bice
Apologies: Bruce Campbell
- From Julie Huo: Accept her offer to be Treasurer
- From David McCrone: Accept his offer to help with Secretarial work, though read-only access to BNZ accounts needs to be investigated.
- Charities Commission reminder about 2019 report: Judith will keep an eye on the end of March deadline
- Wellington Mountain Bike Club: Wim will get in touch with BTB about their proposal.
Minutes from previous meeting
- Change Fem review year to 2020. Otherwise accepted as true and accurate: Persephone/Judith.
- Move Fems classes into ASB from March. Decide in June if these classes are well enough attended to be worthwhile.
The report arrived too late for us to report back
Approved to get a Debit card from BNZ: Wim/Sean
- President: Wim
- Secretary – monthly roster
- January: Wim
- February: Persephone
- March: Judith
- April: Mikey
- May: Liz
- Treasurer. Offer the role to Julie Huo
- Vice President – shared among Bice, Gordy, Liz.
- Access to committee documents:
Use Google drive
- BNZ authorizations.
OK with Judith and Wim (Mike & Lynda)
- Keys to cupboard.
OK with Persephone. Shirley. Meghan
Welcome back day 19 Jan 2020
- Morning tea organised by Judith who will also get in touch with pack leaders and Fem to give short speeches.
- Promoted by Liz (Facebook) and Wim (email to members)
Starting at 8:00, finishing 11:00 (from 26 Jan room booking finishes at 11:30)
Calendar accepted as a valid first draft
● Four bus trips
● Andy McNeill 2020
● Movie night in September
● Dinner – August
● Committee meetings. 7-8pm in February otherwise 11:30-12:30 on roughly the third Sunday of the month
● AGM 2020. 13 December
● Six alternatives to be filled where we do/go something different to normal ASB activity