Pecha Kucha is a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (6 minutes and 40 seconds in total).
- 1 May 2016: Wim van Dijk. “Introducing Pecha Kucha – how hard can it be?” (outline)
- June – Hawkes Bay Marathon (Karen/Sean)
- July – The Wahine Disaster (Tony Coard)
- August – Iron Max (Max Meyers)
- September – Healthy feet (Darren Barclay (podiatrist))
- October – Erick Brenstrum (9th), Judith Dennis (16th)
How to do it
- Let the committee know what you want to present and when. The Contact form is one way to do that.
- Download the templates below
- Complete the story outline
- Get the images
- Put the images and text into the presentation
- Enjoy your 400 seconds of excitement !