So you’re probably thinking… I’d like to join in or perhaps you’re just not sure this is for you? You’ll never know until you try. And it’s easy. Here’s how.
- Come to the club rooms on a Sunday morning before 8am
See “Where Exactly Are We?” below.At 8am, the president will make announcements and then the pack leaders will introduce themselves and provide details of their pack run for the day. So come before 8am if you can. The club room will be open from about 7:45am.
- Introduce yourself to anyone on the committee
The 2016 line up is Mike Candy (president), Wim van Dijk (vice president), David McCrone (treasurer), Lynda Young (secretary), Judith Dennis, Persephone Georgeiakis, Nazir Awans. Any of them will be happy to help you find a pack which is suitable for you to run or walk with and introduce you to the appropriate pack leader.
- Joining -Our Sunday assistant will be at the registration desk at the front of the room and will help you fill in a membership form.
- Or, if you’re late..
and the club meeting has already started, listen to each pack leader and decide which pack to join, and then introduce yourself to the leader. They will look after you. Packs head out about 8:15am.
- Otherwise contact us
On the contact WMC page you will find our contact details. and check the Notice Board and the home page for other week day runs.
You have up to 4 free visits to make up your mind.
So come join us.
Sign up from this page.
Where Exactly Are We?
- ASB Sports Centre
- 72 Kemp St, Kilbirnie, Wellington New Zealand
- Look for the Wellington Marathon Clinic upstairs on the mezzanine.
Any further questions?
Just the next link to the “Contact WMC” form (below right).